Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
IoT Solutions Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Technical Specialist to join its current talented team of IoT Experts.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for executing the following main duties amongst others:
- Perform electro-mechanical installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Manage assembly processes, machine programming, and stock taking
- Electro-mechanical prototyping, design, and testing
- Operation of CNC, Lathe, and Milling machines
Interested candidates must:
- Have MQF Level 5 or better in electrical or mechanical studies
- Be highly motivated and can work both independently and in a team
- Have Driving License B
- Speak both Maltese and English
- Be willing to learn
Perks / Benefits - The chosen candidate will be given the opportunity to:
- Work in a friendly and with an experienced team
- Work on new and upcoming technologies and innovations
- Grow within the company
- Training and support will be provided as necessary
Work will be carried out mainly from the office, however certain jobs may be required to be carried off-premises.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference (IoT – TS 08/22).