Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 25th November 2019
Newtech Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit the services of a Technical Manager to lead its current Technical Division.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be mainly establishing standard policies and procedures, whilst mentoring and leading the department with the objective to maximize clients, revenue and service levels. Main duties will include:
- Driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Working on corporate or public projects and managing the full tech-cycle of RFQ’s or Tender requests, including pre-sales and post-deployment support, warranties and maintenance agreements;
- Managing projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members;
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to;
- Developing relationships with external clients and organisations to assess their technology, support, and security needs and increase client portfolio;
- Establishing client and sales goals, and tracking progress and other metrics;
- Coordinating troubleshooting, supporting, and servicing equipment and networks;
- Upholding a sense of customer service and measuring client satisfaction;
- Supervising the departments’ performance and ensuring that all efforts done are in line with the Company’s mission and objectives;
- Reviewing analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department progress towards stated goals and objectives;
- Liaising with the General Manager to review achievements and discussing required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current conditions;
- Monitoring and deploying maintenance agreements, SLA metrics, aged debtor analysis; and similar with the respective stakeholders.
Interested candidates must have:
- Significant proven management experience;
- Technical capability and understanding;
- Experience of managing Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance and projects;
- Experience with Customer Service, Servicing, or Service Centre management;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Competency in problem solving, team building, and decision making.
Preference will be given to candidates having the following qualifications:
- A Degree in IT/Networking/Engineering/Cyber Security;
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.