Closing Date: 15th December 2021
Newtech Limited is seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator. The chosen candidate will be forming part of the Technical Division and will be reporting directly to the IT Technical Manager. S/he will be responsible for the design, deployment and support of multiple L/WAN environments, MS licensing and management and providing first-line support, installations, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, network and peripherals.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in IT & Systems Administration and Support roles;
- Have experience with O365 and Azure Management;
- Be MCSA Certified;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be able to learn new technologies according to the business needs and to attend training when required;
- Possess own transport and a clean driving licence.
The successful candidate must also have knowledge of:
- Microsoft on-Premises and Cloud Server platforms;
- Microsoft Office365 and Azure platforms;
- Terminal Services platforms and solutions;
- Networking concepts and Cisco equipment;
- Security concepts and equipment;
- Corporate Antivirus platforms and solutions;
- General hardware components, servicing and diagnostics;
- General software components and diagnostics;
- Basic software and database development skills.
Applicants having knowledge of Linux, SQL, Cisco, database management and other similar technologies will be considered an asset.
Applicants in possession of certificates in relation to MCSE, CCNA, MTA & ITIL will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference NT – SA 11/21.