Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 30th June 2021
A vacancy has arisen for the position of a Sales Manager within Joseph Cachia & Son Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group. The company has developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers such as Glory, Bellcon, Suzohapp, Qmatic, Cash Processing Solutions amongst others. Joseph Cachia & Son Limited sells and distributes money handling equipment and queuing systems to commercial and industrial entities whilst having a fully trained technical team providing a 24-hour round the clock maintenance and support service.
The position calls for a highly motivated professional with excellent sales expertise and is proficient in closing various sales leads and managing customer accounts.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Executive Director and will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Establishing and building sound relationships with all suppliers and customers;
- Promoting growth by attracting new business and expanding existing business through innovative service development;
- Providing advice and sales solutions to customers;
- Participating in the preparation of the Sales business plan and meeting the necessary targets;
The ideal candidate must:
- Have three years experience in the role or similar;
- Be sales and business-oriented with an aptitude for negotiation;
- Have good leadership and analytical skills;
- Possess an excellent level of verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluency in Maltese will be considered as a preference);
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team and on own initiative;
- Be willing to travel overseas to attend fairs and training;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
Preference will be given to candidates possessing a bachelor’s degree or diploma in electrical engineering / IT and to those having sales experience within the Banking, Retail, Hospitality and Information Technology Industries.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
What will be offered to the selected candidate
- An attractive remuneration package and commission scheme;
- Additional benefits including a company car, mobile and fuel allowances;
- Sponsorships related to training and development and the opportunity to obtain industry related Certifications;
- Opportunities for career growth.