Tethys Oil Supplies & Services Ltd. (TOSS), a subsidiary of M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive who will be responsible for communicating and driving sales of the company’s existing portfolio of products and services and for introducing new ones to clients.
TOSS represents leading international companies in the energy sector and has an excellent reputation throughout its operations. The company continuously strives to offer the best possible solutions and services to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
Based in Malta and reporting directly to the General Manager, the selected candidate will be actively participating in tenders related to oil and gas equipment, spare parts, and derivative supplies.
Company Name: Tethys Oil Supplies & Services Limited
Closing Date: 21st December 2022
The Sales Executive’s main duties will include:
- Promoting, selling and supporting sales of existing products and introducing new products and services to clients;
- Managing, building and maintaining a portfolio of key client and vendor relationships;
- Sourcing suppliers and obtaining quotes with the best possible conditions;
- Preparing quotations, receiving and issuing purchase orders;
- Compiling monthly and quarterly reports on new and pending orders with clients;
- Taking full ownership over the product life cycle;
- Following current industry trends on an ongoing basis and keeping oneself updated on market competition of the principals and in the market territories;
- Participating actively in team discussions related to the company’s business plans, commercial and marketing activities;
- Supporting market research projects when required;
- Adhering to triple ISO certification policies implemented by the company.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in bids and tenders, including sourcing new suppliers and clients;
- Track record of contacts, manufacturers and suppliers;
- Resilience and creativity in finding solutions to issues;
- Ability to work individually on one’s own initiative as well as in a team;
- Ability to technically mentor others;
- Willingness to travel overseas and be open to various cultural environments;
- Readiness to undertake personal training when necessary;
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and public holidays when necessary.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the oil and gas industry;
- Fluency in written, verbal, and presentation skills in English;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- A valid driving licence;
- Currently residing in Malta.
Knowledge of Arabic will be considered as an asset, and preference will be given to candidates who are currently residing in Malta, have previous work experience in the oil and gas industry and knowledge of the products and services that the oil and gas industry require.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference (TOSS - SE 11/22)