Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 15th November 2019
Newtech Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit the services of an energetic and experienced Sales Executive to enhance its current sales team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and the Sales Manager and will be mainly promoting and selling the Company’s products and services. Main duties will include:
- Identifying customers together with the General Manager / Sales Manager;
- Contacting customers and confirming visits;
- Preparing price quotations and cross selling the company’s services/products to each individual customer;
- Maintaining contact with customers to revise coverage and type of goods sold, based on modified needs of clients or changes in the market.
- Establishing a high degree of good rapport with customers;
- Providing feedback to the General Manager / Sales Manager with regards to market preferences, competition, products or any other useful information;
- Liaising with existing or new vendors to set, monitor and achieve KPI’s, objectives, sales targets and marketing campaigns or similar;
- Working on corporate or public projects and managing the full sale-cycle of RFQ’s or tender requests;
- Identifying and developing business cases and plans bespoke for customer requirements to present and validate with vendors.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in a similar position;
- Hold certifications in IT;
- Be mature and have a smart appearance;
- Be outgoing and motivated;
- Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be able to learn new technologies according to the business needs and to attend training when required.
- Have knowledge of product platforms and hardware components;
- Have knowledge of cyber-security policies and best practices;
- Have knowledge of e-Tendering platform and best practices;
- Have an existing network of corporate accounts and leads.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.