Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 7th November 2022
Newtech Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit the services of an energetic and experienced Sales Administrator to enhance its current sales team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be the main point of contact for customer enquiries as well as processing sales orders through the internal system.
Main duties will include:
- Handling incoming sales calls and general non solution specific quotes and orders;
- Processing customer orders and preparing invoices accordingly;
- Providing competitive quotations;
- Liaising with internal teams & stakeholders on general processes and sales activities;
- Maintaining knowledge related to the products and services provided by the Company to be able to offer detailed advice;
- Following up on quotations and answering any additional questions to secure orders;
- Assisting in planning and marketing of sales campaigns.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have three years’ experience in a Sales Administration role;
- Have experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Have an understanding of software and hardware solutions;
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, etc);
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have strong numeracy skills;
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Be professional, outgoing and motivated to continue learning and growing within the role;
- Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Be an effective team member.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference (NWT - SA 10/22).