Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 26th December 2020
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join its current team of professionals.
The selected candidate will be:
- Finding target customers and creating new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services to the local market.
- Managing current customers accounts by ensuring a positive relationship and incremental business.
- Achieving Sales targets as defined by the company.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to target marketing campaigns and pursue events.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers.
- Creating Solution Proposals for customers and carrying out negotiation activities.
- Developing and interacting with the company’s Partners and Agents.
- Interacting internally with the Technical teams.
- Collaborating with the Finance team and assisting with debt collection.
- Travelling abroad and visiting customers.
The suitable candidate must have:
- A business/technical IT Bachelor Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Consolidated IT services sales track record (four to five years sales experience).
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Passion and an ability to develop new opportunities.
- Lead generation and cold call capability.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Consolidated experience in creating and making presentations.
- Experience on how to operate in a global environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle complex/new tasks requiring an innovative approach.
The suitable candidate must also possess the following Key Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goals achievement attitude.
- Self-organisation and planning attitude.
- Negotiation and persuasiveness skills.
- Proactiveness and the possession of a “can-do” attitude.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving capability.
- Fluency in English and Italian both spoken and written.
- Clear and accurate verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of office, reporting and CRM tools.
- A professional and ethical attitude towards customers, superiors and team members.
Interested applicants are requested to send their application including a detailed curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources on email@example.com quoting the job reference EXG – SAM 11/20.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.