Closing Date: 1st July 2022
IoT Solutions Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is looking for a passionate Electronics Engineer to form part of its growing successful R&D Team.
The selected candidate will be focusing on the development of Low-Power Internet of Things (IoT) devices. The embedded development requires the integration to different IoT networks such as SIGFOX, LoRa, NB-IoT, LTE-M and Cellular.
Main Duties will include:
- Electronics and hardware development of PCBs and testing of said developed electronics;
- Embedded Software Development;
- Radio design, antenna testing and the integration of said IoT devices with mobile applications;
- Online platforms as well as installation and deployment of IoT devices.
The ideal candidate should be an Electronics Engineering enthusiast, with a passion for electronics, embedded software and telemetry equipment.
The chosen candidate will be given the opportunity to:
- Work in a friendly and knowledgeable environment;
- Form part of a new and upcoming technologies and innovations;
- Grow within the company.
Work will be carried out mainly from the office, however certain jobs may be required to be carried out off-premises.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference (IOT – RDE 05/22)