Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group is seeking to recruit a full time Quality Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator. The chosen person will be responsible to provide quality environmental health and safety support and to ensure that all practices are in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Authority (OHSA) and Environment and Resources Authority (ERA) regulatory requirements.
The selected candidate will be required to coordinate with the company’s management on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections. S/he will also be required to provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee/supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
- Organizing, coordinating and maintaining data of all waste streams;
- Monitoring of inhouse safety maintenance and calibration log;
- Maintaining relevant documentation (e.g. MSDS, servicing/calibration records, waste notes, contracts, etc);
- Planning, coordinating and assisting services as required;
- Monitoring HSE training expiry dates and assisting in booking/coordinating training courses;
- Assisting the Quality Manager in the upkeep of ISO 14001 and formulating best strategies to meet targets;
- Attending to safety committees and meetings, investigating colleagues’ complaints, presenting any concerns to the EHS Executive and Management and carrying out routine inspections;
- Executing ad hoc reports as required.
The successful applicant must:
- Have previous Health & Safety and/or Environmental Administration experience;
- Have strong administrative skills;
- Have excellent knowledge in Excel;
- Be able to act professionally and discreetly;
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Be able to multitask and manage workload;
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure and handle multiple projects;
- Be meticulous and capable of giving excellent attention to detail.
Experience relating to Management Systems such as Quality ISO 9001 and Environmental ISO 14001 will be considered as an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.