Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 2nd November 2019
Multi Packaging Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit an experienced full-time Production Manager to join its current Production team.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the company’s Production Department;
• To regularly review business results with plant employees to maximise operations and
• Recommending changes and providing support with regards to the implementation of
• Highly focusing on increasing the level of customer service;
• Providing coaching, mentoring, and professional development;
• Ensuring that machines and equipment are running at specific operational performance
and optimum utilization;
• Preparing and managing the annual Budget Plan and monitoring performance through
forecasting and/or other company reports;
• Coordinating with the Head of Plant Maintenance to resolve machine breakdowns,
preventive/cleaning maintenance and installation works;
• Collaborating and coordinating with the Quality Manager and ensuring that the
requirements of the Quality Management system and the Environmental standards are
implemented and maintained.
The suitable candidate must:
• Have a minimum of five years’ experience in Operations and two years’ experience in
• Hold a BA or BSC Degree in Business Management;
• Possess an excellent and professional Management behaviour;
• Be a highly hands-on operations person;
• Be a proactive problem solver;
• Have a solid ability to manage multiple priorities;
• Be action orientated and a motivator;
• Be meticulous and highly focused on quality and safety.
Strong Leadership skills;
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Very good organisational skills;
Technical and functional skills.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.