Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 14th November 2019
As the leading wines and spirits importer and distributor in Malta, M. Demajo (Wines & Spirits) Limited is synonymous with the local drinks industry, offering an unparalleled portfolio of spirits, champagnes and liqueurs, representing the global leading organizations Diageo plc and Moet-Hennessy in this industry.Hence the company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to enhance its current Marketing team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be performing the following duties (amongst others):
- Applying the key elements of marketing and developing passion for the brands;
- Ensuring brand growth through the promotion and execution of the brands in the portfolio;
- Compiling regular reports in line with deadlines to the company’s foreign business partners;
- Aligning oneself to the Diageo and Moet/Hennessy ways of doing business and exploiting the brands;
- Gathering and communicating market information trends for analyses with the Marketing and Sales Management team;
- Taking responsibility for the perfect execution of all Company activities and promotions;
- Managing and participating in company activities/promotions outside office hours in agreement with the Marketing Manager;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with media communications and managing all social and digital media;
- Handling / controlling marketing budgets available;
- Keeping the marketing budgets up to date as per company’s partners’ requirements.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess a Marketing Diploma / Degree;
- Be innovative, diligent, creative and have good presentation skills;
- Be a team player and have a hands-on approach towards work;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Be capable of undertaking analysis of marketing campaigns;
- Be able to handle multiple projects and to deliver at an international level;
- Be able to organize and manage events;
- Be able to plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns;
- Have good knowledge of social media and web analytics;
- Have an excellent level of verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Be proficient in MS Office;
- Be willing to travel overseas.
Skills in producing basic artworks will be considered an asset.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.