Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 9th September 2021
As the leading wines and spirits importer and distributor in Malta, M. Demajo (Wines & Spirits) Limited is synonymous with the local drinks industry, offering an unparalleled portfolio of spirits, champagnes and liqueurs, representing the global leading organizations Diageo plc and Moet-Hennessy in this industry.Hence the company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to enhance its current Marketing team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be performing the following duties (amongst others):
- Applying the key elements of marketing and developing passion for the brands;
- Ensuring brand growth through the promotion and execution of the brands in the portfolio;
- Compiling regular reports in line with deadlines to the company’s foreign business partners;
- Aligning oneself to the Diageo and Moet/Hennessy ways of doing business and exploiting the brands;
- Gathering and communicating market information trends for analyses with the Marketing and Sales Management team;
- Taking responsibility for the perfect execution of all Company activities and promotions;
- Managing and participating in company activities/promotions outside office hours in agreement with the Marketing Manager;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with media communications and managing all social and digital media;
- Handling / controlling marketing budgets available;
- Keeping the marketing budgets up to date as per company’s partners’ requirements.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess a Marketing Diploma / Degree;
- Be innovative, diligent, creative and have good presentation skills;
- Be a team player and have a hands-on approach towards work;
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Be capable of undertaking analysis of marketing campaigns;
- Be able to handle multiple projects and to deliver at an international level;
- Be able to organize and manage events;
- Be able to plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns;
- Have good knowledge of social media and web analytics;
- Have an excellent level of verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be proficient in MS Office;
- Be willing to travel overseas.
Verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and skills in producing basic artworks will be considered as assets.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.