Closing Date: 14th October 2021
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Maintenance Technician to perform preventive and corrective maintenance work on building services, plant, production equipment, installations and other general maintenance related duties.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Maintenance Executive and will be supporting the rest of the Maintenance team.
Main Duties will include:
- Ensuring line effectiveness and intervening as necessary;
- Monitoring line performances and seeking improvements;
- Compiling shift hand over and following up on all the repairs carried out;
- Ensuring the compilation of interventions logs and maintenance works carried out;
- Assisting in the planning and actuation of Preventive Maintenance works;
- Ensuring that maintenance procedures and Preventive Maintenance plans are updated;
- Maintaining vital stock items kept in the Automation Maintenance Department at the required levels;
- Ensuring that any spare parts required to service and/or repair machinery are always available and in stock;
- Ensuring that machinery and ancillaries are kept in a good working order;
- Liaising with all the other service departments and technically assisting them according to the production requirements.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry;
- Be a Qualified Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics technician, holding a BTEC Higher National Diploma/HTD Level or other internationally recognized qualifications at MQF level 4 or higher;
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills in the English language;
- Be flexible to respond to production needs;
- Be able to read schematic diagrams and show competence in diagnostics and advanced repair skills;
- Be capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision;
- Be willing to work on shift basis.
Preference will be given to candidates having the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Total Preventive Maintenance;
- Wireman Licenses A & B;
- Knowledge of using Programmable Logic Controllers.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.