Closing Date: 6th January 2021
IoT Solutions Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Junior Full Stack Developer to join its current talented team of IoT Experts.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Principal and will be responsible for executing the following main duties amongst others:
- Building fully functional online platforms using a range of different technologies that handle incoming data from various IoT sensors and devices;
- Forming part of negotiations related to the design, development and maintenance of new and existing features of the company’s online services;
- Collaborating closely with our Engineering team, thus ensuring system consistency and creating a great user experience;
- Emerging and stimulating technology and devices, which will have a direct impact on society and the users making use of the company’s services.
Interested candidates must:
- Be proficient in the following front-end and back-end programming languages: PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, SQL;
- Be familiar with the following frameworks:- Laravel, Bootstrap;
- Be acquainted with Databases and Web Servers;
- Be good at building front-end and back-end systems (online dashboard/platform);
- Be capable of integrating and maintaining new and existing APIs;
- Be able to write clean and future-proof code for front-end and back-end;
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be curious about new technologies and eager to find ways to implement them.
Perks / Benefits - The chosen candidate will be given the opportunity to:
- Work in a small, friendly and knowledgeable team;
- Form part of new and upcoming technologies and innovations;
- Grow within the company;
- Expand your skills to integrate said platforms with mobile applications and End-Of-Line systems
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on email@example.com quoting the job reference (IOT – JFSD 12/21).