Closing Date: 29th December 2021
Multi Packaging Limited, a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Janitor to assist with the current maintenance and cleaning requirements.
The ideal candidate must be an energetic and agile person with a can-do attitude towards work. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Quality Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Carrying out routine maintenance work such as wall / sidewalks painting, plumbing / electrical repairs and other maintenance related work;
- Performing routine landscaping on grounds;
- Identifying and reporting any major works that need to be carried out;
- Performing the necessary cleaning requirements including washing floors and windows, dusting, vacuuming and other cleaning related work;
- Cleaning kitchens and restrooms daily and ensuring that the necessary toiletries and kitchen supplies are provided;
- Ensuring that the company’s environmental waste management practices are adhered to;
- Performing thorough spring cleaning on a regular basis.
Interested candidates must:
- Have experience in handling hardware tools and electrical equipment;
- Be capable of using floor cleaning machines;
- Have good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a team player;
- Be meticulous and possess a high-level attention for detail;
- Be able to work under minimum supervision and deliver an excellent quality of work;
- Be willing to work on shift basis;
- Possess a clean driving license.
Two years’ experience in the role or similar will be considered an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae via email on email@example.com to the Head of Human Resources, quoting the job reference MPL-JAN 06/21.