Basis: Full Time / Part Time
Closing Date: 21st June 2021
Special Interest Travel (SIT) Limited is seeking to recruit a Japanese Speaking Group and FIT Travel Coordinator to join its current Japanese Groups Division. This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both sales and operations.
The main function of the role is to drive sales, handle/follow up requests, and to finalize arrangements for group and FIT travel bookings.
The ideal candidate must:
- have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- be well organized and have previous experience in coordinating group and FIT travel;
- be customer care oriented and have an outgoing personality;
- be an energetic team player with a positive attitude and enjoys being with people;
- be willing to work flexible hours;
- be ICT literate.
A very strong command of written and verbal English and Japanese is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in a similar role and possessing a clean driving licence.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.