ref. MPL - CAE 11/22
Closing Date: 16th December 2022
Multi Packaging Limited is seeking to recruit a full time Client Account Executive to complement its Sales team.
The selected candidate’s role will be to boost sales with existing and potential Clients and forging strong relationships with them. He / She must be an energetic individual, who can work on his/her own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the development and increase of the client database and their performance as per yearly budgets;
- Researching for new business opportunities to provide appropriate growth to business;
- Managing customer communication for clear and solid agreements;
- Providing client with timely quotations;
- Preparing professional, statistics based, monthly reports showing the state of business development.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Have excellent computer skills at advanced level;
- A clean and valid driving license.
The appropriate candidate for this role will be one who possesses good interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English, be confident, smart and engaging. He / She needs to be highly responsible, reliable and meticulous, with an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
Candidates who are conversant in Italian and have more than three years’ experience in a similar position will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to the Head of Human Resources, quoting the job reference Job Ref. MPL - CAE 11/22.