Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 17th December 2020
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Full Time Business Development Manager to expand its clientele both locally and overseas.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Driving sustainable financial growth through boosting Export sales and forging strong relationships with clients;
- Monitoring effective implementation of local and international business development activities;
- Administering and developing initiatives to increase sales and market development activities;
- Identifying opportunities and developing strategic plans;
- Designing plans to achieve all objectives and developing plans for new business;
- Analysing business trends and competitors and reviewing future prospective;
- Think strategically- seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business;
- Work strategically- carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes;
- Preparing and implementing various capture methods for business;
- Reviewing competitor plans and effect of products and services in management;
- Preparing pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods;
- Evaluating market trends and providing appropriate support to product development.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Hold a BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales, or equivalent;
- Be an ambitious and energetic individual;
- Have a proven sales track record and experience in customer support;
- Demonstrate superior leadership skills;
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, time management and planning skills;
- Be able to build rapport and to market knowledge;
- Be proficient in English and Italian;
- Be proficient in MS Office;
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Be familiar with the Sicily and the South Region of Italy;
- Be willing to travel and to spend periods abroad related to work.
Candidates having experience in the corrugator sector will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.