Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 16th April 2021
M. Demajo (Services) Limited, a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group,is currently seeking to recruit a proactive and responsible individual in the position of Business Analyst / Project Coordinator.
The main function of this role is to define and document requirements and once these are implemented, to test deliverables ensuring they are in line with the organisation’s requirements. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and able to take ownership and prioritise work in line with business and stakeholder priorities.
The chosen candidate will also be taking part in the implementation of the group ERP Upgrade and recommending improvements to subsidiary companies of how to improve their business processes capitalising on the new ERP functionality. S/he will be required to oversee the implementation together with the Solution Provider within each Subsidiary and providing hand holding within each subsidiary on how to adopt new functionality.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be mainly planning, directing and controlling all operations within the Sales Department. Main duties will include:
- To liaise with stakeholders regarding any projects and/or change requests;
- To perform analysis and impact assessing changes to existing business operations;
- To provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders;
- To assist in managing delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases;
- To actively participate (and possibly lead) in knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements analysis and hand-over;
- To act as a touch point between different stakeholders and finance team in organising data;
- To create client requirements analysis/design documents and High Level Test Cases;
- To analyse requirements from stakeholders using a variety of techniques and communication styles to adapt to different audiences;
- To work with business teams to define and implement timely solutions to business problems.
Interested candidates must:
- Possess a Degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or work experience;
- Have a positive mental attitude and a proactive approach.
- Must be able to role model the Group’s values through example and behaviour;
- Have an understanding of ERP Solutions and respective processes;
- Have experience in testing methodologies and test case creation, maintenance and execution/verification with an eye for detail.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate remote and face to face client meetings/training.
- Have experience and a strong understanding of administrative and operational business processes in large organizations;
- Be able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting;
- Have a strong capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high level presentations;
- Have in-depth knowledge of information systems matters;
Knowledge of other product sets would be considered an asset.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.