ref. MDSL – BAPC 07/22
Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
M. Demajo (Services) Limited, a subsidiary within the M. Demajo Group, is currently seeking to recruit a proactive and
responsible individual in the position of Business Analyst / Project Coordinator.
The main function of this role is to define and document requirements and once these are implemented, to test deliverables
ensuring they are in line with the organisation’s requirements. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and able to take
ownership and prioritise work in line with business and stakeholder priorities.
The chosen candidate will also be taking part in the implementation of the group ERP Upgrade and recommending
improvements to subsidiary companies of how to improve their business processes capitalising on the new ERP functionality.
S/he will be required to oversee the implementation together with the Solution Provider within each Subsidiary and providing
hand holding within each subsidiary on how to adopt new functionality.
- To liaise with stakeholders regarding any projects and/or change requests;
- To perform analysis and impact assessing changes to existing business operations
- To provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders;
- To assist in managing delivery and release schedules for projects, changes, service requests and mandatory releases;
- To actively participate (and possibly lead) in knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements analysis and hand-over;
- To act as a touch point between different stakeholders and finance team in organising data;
- To create client requirements analysis/design documents and High Level Test Cases;
- To analyse requirements from stakeholders using a variety of techniques and communication styles to adapt to different audiences;
- To work with business teams to define and implement timely solutions to business problems.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the role or similar;
- Possess a Degree in Business and IT or an equivalent professional qualification and/or work experience;
- Have a positive mental attitude and a proactive approach.
- Must be able to role model the Group’s values through example and behaviour;
- Have an understanding of ERP Solutions and respective processes;
- Have experience and a strong understanding of administrative and operational business processes in large organizations;
- Be able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting;
- Have a strong capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high level presentations;
- Have in-depth knowledge of information systems matters;
- Have experience in testing methodologies and test case creation, maintenance and execution/verification with an eye for detail.
- Must be able to successfully facilitate remote and face to face client meetings/training.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics will be considered as a great asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
To Apply: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their curriculum vitae to the Head of Human Resources via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference MDSL – BAPC 07/22