Closing Date: 23rd October 2021
Newtech Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a passionate and experienced sales-oriented individual to join the current Solutions team in the position of Account Manager.
Since Newtech Limited, is one of the leading companies in the IT Hardware & Tech market, the chosen candidate will be mostly working on generating new leads and selling the industry’s leading technological products and solutions. He/she will be working directly with clients to understand their needs and providing solutions that meet their tech or cyber security requirements to safeguard their infrastructure and investments.
Main duties will include:
- Achieving both short and long-term objectives for sales growth;
- Developing and implementing sales campaigns for the products and services provided by the Company;
- Liaising with senior management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current conditions;
- Identifying and developing business cases and plans bespoke for customer requirements to present and validate with Vendors.
- Coordinating with other Departments on developments required to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Achieving maximum market penetration for products/services;
- Setting appropriate feedback mechanisms to assess the effectiveness of sales activities;
- Enhancing the company’s distribution business and leading market position, by using a consultative approach to selling and using expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the role or similar (including Tech Sales);
- Strong lead-generation and closing skills;
- Commitment in providing excellent customer service and managing existing accounts professionally;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational skills and experience with CRM;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team;
- Target and detail orientation with a strong drive to achieve work success;
- Good knowledge of the company’s products and in-depth view of upcoming technologies;
Familiarity and experience in Cyber-security will be considered an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.