Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 10th August 2019
Newtech Limited (an IT Distribution Company) is seeking to recruit a Full-Time Storekeeper & Delivery Person to assist in all its warehouse operations. This position calls for a responsible, motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on his/her own initiative.
The selected candidate will be forming part of the Operations Division and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Planning orders and delivering products to various locations around Malta;
- Inspecting deliveries, unloading and shelving supplies;
- Performing stock-related duties and maintaining inventory control;
- Preparing invoices and delivery notes;
- Collecting payments upon delivery.
The suitable candidate must:
- Be smart, reliable and customer oriented;
- Be organized and detail oriented;
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess a valid and clean driving licence together with a clean driver insurance rating;
- Have knowledge of book-keeping and inventory management;
- Be familiar with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment;
- Be Health and Safety aware and conformant;
- Be able to operate common office equipment;
- Be able to safely and legally operate battery/hydraulic stacker or similar equipment;
- Have good verbal and written communications skills in both Maltese and English.
Applicants being computer literate and having experience in a similar role within an IT Company will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.