Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
M. Demajo (Timbers) Limited, a market leader in the local scene with decades of experience in the flooring sector, is seeking to recruit a Store Keeper to join its current team.
The chosen candidate will be assisting in the day to day running of the stores and will be ensuring that clients are serviced efficiently in accordance to the Company’s standards.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for:
- Preparing goods for delivery and/or shipment;
- Checking-in and checking-out deliveries and ensuring that the necessary documentation is in order;
- Loading / unloading of goods and effecting deliveries as per proper invoice;
- Maintaining proper and up-to-date records related to the movement of stock;
- Assisting in the unpacking and storing of materials, supplies and equipment;
- Maintaining store equipment and ensuring a safe environment.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have a clean police-conduct and driving licence;
- Possess a good level of communication skills;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.