Basis: Full-Time - Definite Contract (2 years)
Closing Date: 15th June 2018
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit a Senior ASP.NET Front End Developer to join their current team of software professionals.
The selected candidate will be fully engaged in the software development lifecycle and will be delivering assigned project tasks in the areas of Envisioning, Planning, Developing, Customizing, Stabilizing, Deploying and Supporting. S/he will be mainly focusing on projects built as SaaS platforms based on the latest Microsoft technologies and will be ensuring that the project tasks are delivered with the right level of quality, according to the organisation standards within the defined timescales.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with a site in any browser;
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites;
- Testing for usability and fixing any bugs;
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Proposing and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX and responsive designs;
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Tailoring user experience.
Technical skills and Expertise will include:
- C#, ASP.NET, and the MVC Framework;
- CSS frameworks - CSS3, LESS, SASS;
- Web technologies - AJAX, HTML5, JSON.
The suitable candidate must:
- have a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role;
- have knowledge of UI/UX and Responsive design techniques and best practices;
- have basic knowledge of image authoring tools,
- be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
- be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills;
- be able to work independently and without supervision;
- have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus. Any Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server – SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers and jobs will be considered an asset.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.