Basis: Part Time
Closing Date: 11th July 2019
The M. Demajo Group is seeking to recruit a part time Sales Agent to join one of its subsidiaries.
This post calls for a self-driven and experienced individual with a confident, friendly and engaging personality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Selling, executing and distributing all of the company’s products to the customer;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers;
- Understanding customer requirements and presenting appropriate sales opportunities;
- Preparing quotations and following up on customers’ orders;
- Negotiating with customers and closing sales;
- Discussing and communicating on the necessary daily tasks;
- Liaising with the Finance and Sales Departments.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a smart appearance;
- Have a professional and persuasive personality;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Follow company procedures and guidelines;
- Be able to perform physical lifting (including frequent standing and walking);
- Be willing to work during weekends when required;
- Have previous experience in sales;
- Have a valid and clean driving licence.
Applicants having previous experience in a similar position will be given preference.
A company van and a mobile phone will be provided by the company.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.