Basis: Part – Time (Definite Contract)
Closing Date: 27th September 2018
Multi Packaging Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group is looking for a mature, well groomed, friendly and dedicated person to work in the post of Reception & Administration Clerk. The chosen candidate will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
S/he will be dealing with visitors and will be managing incoming telephone calls, as well as the Company’s digital media tools. The selected person will also be responsible for the general office/clerical duties and will be forming part of a team of administrative clerks with the possibility of growth within the organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting the administrative team;
- Handling of cash sales and payments;
- Managing mail/packages received;
- Sending out purchase orders to suppliers and any other mailings;
- Updating changes on the company’s database;
- Replying to general emails and directing them to the persons concerned.
The successful applicant must:
- Have an “O” Level standard of Education;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially in Excel and Word;
- Be an effective communicator and a quick learner;
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail;
- Have good customer care and excellent organizational skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work on his/her own initiative.
Preference will be given to candidates having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position and having excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English.