Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 9th February 2018
Multi Packaging Limited (MPL) is a company owned by the M. Demajo Group and was established in 1965, with the purpose of manufacturing corrugated board and carton boxes. The company works closely with customers, understanding the unique challenges they face and adding value to their product, whilst maintaining competitive prices.
To enhance its Quality Department, Multi Packaging Limited is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Inspector. The post calls for an energetic and experienced individual who will be liaising with the other members of the team and the various departments within the Group.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Quality Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Inspecting raw materials to ensure consistency with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance;
- Inspecting, measuring and testing that production is up to standard and according to design;
- Inspecting finished good items;
- Communicating with supervisors and other people concerned regarding any defects or customers’ complaints;
- Coordinating with supervisors with regards to any sorting/rework activities;
- Maintaining records of inspections, testing and other information such as number of defective products;
- Preparing and submitting reports to the Quality Manager;
- Organizing and controlling the quarantine area.
The successful applicant must:
- have a minimum of three years’ experience;
- have an A-level standard of education;
- have proven experience as a Quality Assurance Inspector or similar role;
- have a keen eye for detail and possess a “can do” approach;
- be responsible, organised and trustworthy;
- be able to work independently and with minimal supervision;
- have knowledge of Quality Control Standards and Testing Methodologies;
- have knowledge of ISO 9001 standard;
- have working knowledge of MS Office.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.