Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 15th May 2018
IoT Solutions Ltd. is a pioneering Engineering Company in the fast-growing Internet of Things Industry (IoT). The company is focused on providing full vertical solutions for the marine, smart city and industry sector, which is achieved through the design and development of smart products, web platforms and mobile applications. The company also deals with local and foreign clients all round the world.
To enhance its current dynamic team, IoT Solutions Limited is seeking to recruit a Principal R & D Electronics Design Engineer to join its dynamic team and to work on cutting edge technology projects within the IOT industry. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Assisting the Chief Technology Officer to deploy, monitor and maintain the company’s network infrastructure;
- Benchmarking competing solutions and technologies and making determinations on the implementation;
- Liaising with electronics distributors to obtain best prices and selection of components;
- Researching, testing and developing prototype and commercial devices that IoT can commercialize to the market;
- Maintaining internal software and hardware libraries;
- Documenting designs and researching regarding the latest technology and product improvements;
- Optimizing designs to be as cost effective as possible.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering;
- A positive attitude and must be dynamic with high ambition and enthusiastic;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Experience in PCB Design;
- Experience in Embedded C-Programming.
Previous experience in a similar role or experience in Web Development will be considered an asset.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.