Basis: Part Time Definite Contract - April / May and September / October 2019
Closing Date: 11th April 2019
Special Interest Travel Limited (SIT) is seeking to recruit a part time French Speaking Representative to join its Groups Division for the period of April / May and September / October 2019. The post requires a team player having a positive and energetic attitude and enjoys being with people.
This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both selling and travel organization. The selected candidate will be reporting to the French Leisure Division Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Greeting clients at the airport;
- Accompanying groups to hotels and assisting them with check in;
- Carrying out periodic checking in on groups during their stay in Malta;
- Administering welcome meetings, explaining programs and proposing excursions.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent problem solving and customer care skills;
- Be well organized;
- Have a very strong command of written and oral English and French;
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evening events, nights and weekends;
- Have a clean driving licence.
Previous experience in a similar role and possession of own car will be considered assets.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.