Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
M. Demajo (Timbers) Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Parquet Layer to join its current team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Installing floor panels, parquet, skirting and decking;
- Aligning and fastening materials;
- Using adhesives, hoists, hand tools, and power tools;
- Loading /unloading the van and delivering orders;
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess basic carpentry skills;
- Be capable of measuring and cutting precisely;
- Be able to make correct use of power saws, sanders, flooring nailers and hand tools;
- Have an in-depth understanding of types of softwoods used in flooring, matching and blending wood stains;
- Be able to flawlessly finish incomplete flooring;
- Possess a clean driving licence;
- Have two years’ experience working in a similar environment.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.