Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 15th March 2018
M. Demajo (Timbers) Limited is a market leader in the local scene with decades of experience in the flooring sector and is seeking to recruit a Parquet Layer to join the current team.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Installing floor panels, parquet, skirting and decking;
- Aligning and fastening materials;
- Using adhesives, hoists, hand tools, and power tools;
- Loading /unloading the van and delivering orders.
The ideal candidate must:
- possess basic carpentry skills;
- be capable of measuring and cutting precisely;
- be able to make correct use of power saws, sanders, flooring nailers and hand tools;
- have an in-depth understanding of types of softwoods used in flooring, matching and blending wood stains;
- be able to flawlessly finish incomplete flooring;
- possess a clean driving licence;
- have one years’ experience working in a similar environment.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.