Company Name: Newtech Limited
Closing Date: 20th July 2019
Newtech Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a Marketing & Brand Executive. The chosen candidate will be forming part of the Sales & Marketing Division and will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
S/he will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Newtech’s Marketing and Branding strategy through marketing campaigns, branding exercises and vendor brand management.
Candidates applying must be dynamic, self-driven and passionate towards Digital Marketing whilst possessing a creative flair and out-of-the-box thinking. Suitable candidates must also be tech-savvy and passionate about technology and the brands represented by the company.
The successful candidate will be:
- Assisting in the formulation of marketing, branding and social media strategies;
- Developing, implementing and managing strategies, including monthly plans for all platforms and vendors;
- Managing and overseeing all digital, physical, printed and social media content including website and collateral;
- Analysing marketing trends, defining marketing KPIs and recommending B2C and B2B activities and branding development strategies based on analysis and feedback;
- Monitoring the company brand and vendor brand presence on social media and suggesting solutions to increase visibility and engagement;
- Producing monthly competitor monitoring and analysis of products, sales, promotional and marketing activities and presenting this to the General Manager;
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
- Developing the ‘Newtech’ Brand and marketing guidelines (ie. logo/theme, promotional items, collateral, signatures, signage and internal/external events;
- Marketing event campaign development and liaising with vendors for approvals, invoicing and following brand guidelines;
- Organising and coordinating exhibitions, open days, fairs, business presentations and other events;
- Managing and coordinating sponsored activities and events, marketing funds and distribution of marketing material;
- Reaching out to new prospective customers, suppliers or vendors and forming successful working relationships with them.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Branding or similar;
- Have excellent understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and best practices;
- Have experience working in B2C and B2B environments;
- Have knowledge and experience in working with the appropriate applications, tools, products (i.e. Google/Fb Analytics & Ads, Photoshop, InDesign or similar apps, etc);
- Have advanced knowledge and experience administering all social media platforms;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative, under pressure and without supervision;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be creative and able to synergise with company and vendor marketing guidelines;
- Be a critical thinker and demonstrate problem-solving skills;
- Be able to learn new technologies according to the business needs and to attend training when required;
- Possess own transport and a clean driving licence.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.