Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 31st October 2017
Special Interest Travel (SIT) Limited is seeking to recruit a Japanese Speaking Group Coordinator to join their Japanese Groups Division. This is a key position within the department and requires direct involvement with a wide range of different clients in both selling and event organization.
The main function of the role is to drive sales and includes building and maintaining relationships with new and established clients, handling and following up requests, conducting site visits, finalizing arrangements and logistics, as well as coordinating with various companies to ensure the smooth running of the group operations.
The ideal candidate must:
- have sales acumen coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- be well organized and have previous experience in coordinating group travel;
- be customer care oriented and have an outgoing personality;
- be an energetic team player with a positive attitude and enjoys being with people;
- be willing to work flexible hours and to travel overseas;
- be ICT literate
- possess a clean driving license.
A very strong command of written and verbal English and Japanese is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in a similar role.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.