Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 28th October 2018
Newtech Limited a subsidiary of the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit an IT Technician. The chosen candidate will be forming part of the technical division and will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
S/he will be responsible for the deployment and support of multiple environments and providing first-line support, installations, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and peripherals.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in IT Administration, computer repairs and support roles;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be an effective team member;
- Be able to learn new technologies according to the business needs and to attend training when required;
- Possess own transport and a clean driving licence.
The successful candidate must also have knowledge of:
- Advanced hardware components, servicing and diagnostics;
- General software components and diagnostics;
- Imaging OS and software systems;
- Deployment projects;
- Gaming systems and components;
- Basic software and database;
- Terminal services platforms;
- Basic networking concepts and Cisco equipment;
- Security concepts and equipment.
Applicants having experience with O365 and Azure Management will be considered an asset.
Applicants in possession of certificates in relation to ITIL, A+, CCNA and MCSA will be given preference.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.