Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 22nd August 2019
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit a Full Time IT Systems Administrator to join its current team of professionals.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the IT Service Manager and will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
Main Duties will include:
- Managing, upgrading and monitoring the company’s network infrastructure, software and hardware.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems quickly; communicating with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Ensuring that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems running at their optimal level.
- Participating in the delivery of IT projects.
- Installing and managing network servers and other technology tools.
- Setting up accounts, PC and laptops.
- Troubleshooting issues and outages.
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Updating systems through a scheduled patch management process.
- Updating internal knowledge base with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of two to three years’ proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Previously worked on Windows server operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with managing virtual environments on premise or Cloud like Azure will be given preference.
- BSc in Information Technology/network related discipline or MCAST advanced diploma in IT, will be considered an asset.
- Professional certification e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies.
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare.
- Opportunities to develop and grow.
- Relocation Assistance.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.