Basis: Full-Time - Definite Contract (2 year)
Closing Date: 27th April 2019
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit an IT Service Manager to join its current team of IT professionals.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director / Division Manager and will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Planning and implementing budgets, monitoring expenditure, income and cash flow; Identifying areas for improvement and either address them or elevate them to the CEO or Board as appropriate.
- Managing all day to day office, property issues to ensure “business as normal”; Overseeing IT and associated systems, identifying areas for improvement and either address them or elevate them to the CEO or Board as appropriate.
- Actively participating as part of the Senior Management team of the organisation.
- Providing line management function for service team.
- Assessing performance of the Internal Services team annually and addressing any issues arising.
- Coordinating and managing the Support team including their roster and any training required from time to time.
The suitable candidate must.
- Have a minimum of two to three years’ experience as IT Services Manager or a similar role;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field;
- Have experience in Leadership, Management and Staffing;
- Have experience with computers and networks;
- Have excellent Problem Solving, Decision Making and Critical Thinking skills;
- Be a team player and able to meet goals;
- Have an eye for detail, whilst working under pressure;
- Have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.