Closing Date: 30th September 2018
M. Demajo (Services) Limited is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Administration Clerk to complement its current Human Resources team. This post calls for a mature, self-motivated, highly organised and meticulous individual.
The selected candidate will be performing the following main duties amongst others:
- Managing the careers inbox;
- Replying to candidates’ applications and other related correspondence;
- Organising interviews;
- Keeping records of documents issued;
- Monitoring the department’s stationery needs;
- Carrying out relevant administrative duties within the Human Resources Department.
The suitable candidate must:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Have good analytical skills and eye for detail;
- be ECDL certified.
Candidates who have worked previously in a Human Resources Department will be given preference.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.