Closing Date: 4th August 2019
Exigy Limited is seeking to recruit a D365 Business Central Solution Developer / Specialistto join its current team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central Application Specialists.
As a D365 Business Central Solution Developer/Specialist, you will be able to interact with customers whilst working in a team environment.
Daily Duties will include:
- Being part of a team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central application specialists that is constantly growing;
- Developing or modifying customisations to meet customer needs;
- Performing version upgrades, mostly to D365 Business Central;
- Assisting in data migration, solution testing and deployment phases;
- Compiling test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required;
- Getting Microsoft certified along the way.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have at least 1 year of proven professional experience developing with C/AL and C-Side (NAV2013 to NAV2018 or Business Central);
- Have knowledge in relational database management, preferably Microsoft SQL Server;
- Have good understanding of, and ability to write clean commented code;
- Have good troubleshooting skills;
- Have an aptitude for software development;
- Be innovative in both personal and technological development;
- Have a good working attitude, show enthusiasm and commitment and must be willing to go the extra mile;
- Have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English;
- Have good time management skills;
- Give attention to detail and must be willing to learn.
Experience in using DevOps, GIT, Visual Studio Code and Extensions will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to learn and advance your career, working side-by-side with an experienced team of consultants and developers;
- Assistance in achieving recognised certifications on platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure services and Power BI technologies;
- Opportunity to interact with clients in various industries;
- Clear and stable career path within the ERP team;
- Subsidised health insurance, subsidised parking, sports incentives and childcare;
- Assistance in achieving recognised certifications.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.