Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 10th August 2019
The M. Demajo Group is seeking to recruit a Full Time Chief Sales Officer to join one of its subsidiaries.
The chosen candidate will be overseeing the sales and marketing of various products and services of the company and the development and implementation of various measures intended to promote sales.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
Main Duties will include:
- Developing the Sales & Marketing strategy for new and existing products;
- Overseeing the implementation of the Sales & Marketing strategy including campaigns, events digital marketing and PR;
- Guiding the day to day activities of the Sales & Marketing team;
- Managing social media presence and directing programs to improve social media reputation and recognition;
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization;
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends;
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Evaluating performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of five years’ working experience in a Senior Sales Managerial position;
- Hold an MBA Degree or equivalent;
- Be able to provide innovative sales development strategies;
- Demonstrate superior leadership skills;
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Be highly passionate and consumer-oriented;
- Be resourceful and committed to quality;
- Have a can-do-attitude;
- Be approachable and self-motivated;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Be willing to travel abroad on a monthly basis.
Candidates having a professional background in the following areas will be given preference:
Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Logistics, Industry, Information Technology, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Motivational Knowledge, Budgeting, Strategic Planning and Business Development.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.