Basis: Definite Contract – March to November 2018 (renewed yearly)
Closing Date: 16th June 2018
The Malta Experience is seeking to recruit a part-time Cafeteria Assistant to join its current team, and who will be offering the best possible level of customer service to clients visiting the Malta Experience Audio Visual Show.
The selected candidate will be working an average of 30 hours weekly and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Serving food and beverages to customers;
- Clearing tables;
- Preparing food (if experienced).
The ideal candidate must:
- be customer-care oriented;
- have a friendly and confident personality;
- be positive and energetic;
- possess excellent organisational skills;
- be willing to work during weekends, public holidays and evening events;
- have a licence in Food Handling.
Previous experience in a similar role and experience in food preparation will be considered an asset.
All personal details will be treated in strict confidence.