Basis: Definite Contract – September 2018 to September 2019
Closing Date: 7th October 2018
The Malta Experience is seeking to recruit a part-time Cafeteria Assistant to join its current team, and who will be offering the best possible level of customer service to clients visiting the Malta Experience Audio Visual Show.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Cafeteria Supervisor and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Serving food and beverages to customers;
- Clearing tables;
- Preparing food (if experienced).
The ideal candidate must:
- be customer-care oriented;
- have a friendly and confident personality;
- be positive and energetic;
- possess excellent organisational skills;
- be willing to work during weekends, public holidays and evening events;
- have a licence in Food Handling.
Previous experience in a similar role and experience in food preparation will be considered an asset.