Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 30th June 2019
Special Interest Travel Limited a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is seeking to recruit a full-time Business Development Executive to generate demand, manage the incoming demand and report on the ROI for all lead generation programs.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
Main Duties will include:
- Creating and following business rules and pursuing the marketing and sales channel;
- Supporting the sales forecast for the company by creating enquiries and qualified leads;
- Delivering qualified leads from the sales enquiries generated by the company (or vendors);
- Liaising with the sales team ensuring that all sales enquiries are followed up;
- Preparing monthly reports showing sales results from sales enquiries and leads;
- Understanding new technologies such as business intelligence, account-based marketing and marketing software.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ working experience within a Marketing environment;
- Be conversant and able to work with CRM systems, CMS of websites, blogging and working within an online marketing environment;
- Have sales expertise in the tourism industry;
- Have proven track record in Business Development;
- Be able to write, edit and utilize compelling and effective scripts to achieve and exceed sales goals, based on the market data;
- Be proficient in making outbound calls to business clients and build rapport in a professional manner;
- Be proficient in setting, scheduling and managing well qualified appointments for sales personnel;
- Possess identified prospects and generated referrals for business opportunities.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.