Basis: Full Time
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a Full Time Assistant Motorcycle Mechanic within M. Demajo & Company Limited’s Automotive Division. M. Demajo & Company Limited forms part of the M. Demajo Group which has been established since 1910.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Showroom Supervisor/Operations Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Handling clients’ appointments;
- Carrying out inspections and service routines on motorcycles;
- Repairing and testing of motorcycles in accordance with dealer and factory standards;
- Communicating with the Parts Department to obtain the necessary parts and follow up on special orders.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have one years’ experience in a similar post;
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Have an excellent level of customer care;
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
Computer literacy will be considered as an asset.
The selected candidate must also be willing to complete factory training as required and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence.